We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information is extremely important. Because of that, this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies to you if you use or buy our products over the phone, e-mail, post, online or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media. This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information and has been adopted by Platinum Health Europe.
Who are we
When we say ‘we’ or ‘us’ in this policy, we’re generally referring to Platinum Health Europe B.V.:
Registered Office – Herikerbergweg 238, 1101 CM Amsterdam Zuidoost, The Netherlands.
Registered in The Netherlands: 18078480
What Information we hold
Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, gender, Job title, telephone number, email address, demographic information (postcode, interests & preferences) IP addresses, referral information, VAT number (if applicable), bank account and payment card details and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
Information about the Services that we provide to you (including for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and Services, and so on);
For Distributors: Information about commissions you are paid.
Your account login details, including your user name and chosen password;
Information about any device you have used to access our website, such as your browser and IP address.
Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don’t open them or don’t click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our emails.
The information we collect may be used to
- Make available our products and services to you;
- Process your orders;
- Take payment from you or give you a refund;
- For Distributors: Pay commissions to you
- Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
- Conduct market research;
- For statistical analysis;
- Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume, and the manner in which you consume them so we can serve you better.
- Find ways to improve our Services, apps and websites;
- Contact you about products and services from us;
- Provide you with online advertising;
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
Who we might share your information with
Our service providers
The Company may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, delivery of purchased items, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that The Company requests.
Other organisations and individuals
We may transfer your personal information to other organisations in certain scenarios. For example:
- If we're discussing selling or transferring part or all of a business, we may share information about you to prospective purchasers - but only so they can evaluate that business;
- If we are reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer information we hold about you to them, so they can continue to provide the Services to you;
- If required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound, or we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority such as, for example, the Police or the Department;
- If we need to do so in order to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and Services; or
- In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
Keeping you informed
We would like to tell you about the great offers, ideas, products and services from time to time that we think you might be interested in. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may do this through the post, by email, text message, online, using social media, push notifications via apps, or by any other electronic means.
We won't send you marketing messages if you tell us not to, but we will still need to send you occasional service-related emails.
Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by The Company by emailing GDPR@platinumeurope.biz with the email subject line ‘Data Request’.
If you would like us to delete your personal data and remove you from our database, we will delete the personal data we currently hold within six months of your request.
Data security is of great importance to The Company and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
Changes to this Policy
The Company reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
60 Day Guarantee
If you are dissatisfied with any Platinum Product for any reason you may return the unused portion for a full refund no questions asked. Please email our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org for details at any time.